Monday, January 09, 2006

The confirmation hearings

The confirmation hearings started today with opening statements by the Senators. What do you think about it? I think it's just a bunch of old people blabbering on worthlessly.
Just my opinion from a young person's perspective.
To some people this might seem interesting, but I think to most people it will seem like what I said.
During the last hearings, it seemed like they were just making a speech, instead of asking a question. I think this will be, too.

6 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger ABFreedom said...

LOL..... Kennedy will get you for that ... he will also try to derail the process...

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger jgf said...

Pretty much speeches and posturing. No real information at all.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Patty said...

You hit the nail on the head sweetie. They mostly "wanta talk about me" They do not really want to hear this man they all have their minds made up before they even start the process.
Goo Call!!!
Redneck Granny Rides Again

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

ABF - Yeah, and he might try to drive him off a bridge...

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Gayle said...

Very good, Edward!

They just love to hear the sound of their own voices, and grandstand everytime they can get in front of the media. As for Kennedy, I can't say what I think of Kennedy on your blog... or anyone elses, for that matter! :)

Thanks for stopping by and wishing me well. I appreciate it!

Also, when you comment on other blogs, your homepage link doesn't work. I've figured out why:

The link connected to "Homepage" in comment sections looks like this:

www.the-gun-dude-blogspot.com

It should be:
www.the-gun-dude.blogspot.com

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Robosquirrel said...

Concur. I liked it today when Biden said, "Um, yeah... this is kinda stupid."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home